Sunday, July 5, 2020

Website Update

I updated this page with 3 entries, the 1st having been there already.


Attractive Musical Family (2015 or 2016?)
I watched a musical and saw there was an attractive floutist in the orchestra pit.  I think they are local musicians, but I am not sure.  Anyway, she had short red hair and was fairly thin and medium-tall.  As I was waiting at the backstage door, I saw her come out I think.  Her husband was barely taller, with probably fair balding hair, slumped over, one of those young professor looks, probably a beard and moustache, but I saw him from the back and maybe not the front.  Anyway, the daughter was a little shorter with smooth wavy white hair, probably natural.  She was cute, kinda thin but supple, you may get the picture.  This may have been like 2015 or 2016 in Orlando, Florida, US.
Mother Who Looked About Just Like Someone Else (2016-2017?)
She had short gray hair and an upturned sorta snoot nose but in a good way.  Her husband was taller and obese.  She had several daughters I think, and the youngest was sweet and tried to say how the night was special it seemed to me.  I was at a concert of the organ here in Orlando, Florida, USA.
A Polish Lady Who Looked Just Like Someone Else, the Same Lady as the Last Entry (DVD)
I borrowed a DVD from the library, and there were 3 on racism, all of which I did watched.  It turned out to be mostly about Black people.  They showed black and white video footage of people in the US being segregated.  They showed Polish people, and first I saw one of them looked like a Polish violin teacher I had born around 1961 or 1962.  She had bleached hair some below her shoulders and bangs.  The lady in the video looked mad.  Then, I saw one who looked like the lady the last one looked like but in a different way, almost the same, too.  She had short gray hair and looked dressed up well for a woman.  She looked full of good things, and it seemed people took advantage of the opportunity and didn't really bother with her, despite how attractive she was.  She was Polish.  The lady I'm talking about that looks alike is German.
Attractive Mom at the Grocery Store With Her Kid Daughter (July 5, 2020)
The woman was not too short but somewhat tall, thin but well built, looked emotionally responsive, and had short mousy maybe brown gray hair, a little textured and wavy.  The daughter was maybe around 9 years old with a dress on that covered her figure, and this was Sunday afternoon so maybe church.  She had slightly wavy mousy brown hair.  She was a little obese and looked different from her mom.  I was happy and responsive and nice to walk by, thinking reminds me of being fatter than my own mom, but I figured she wouldn't like it because my mom was pretty much a staunch former athlete/dancer and there was not much of her mom's kind of emotion going on and not so much in the clear in ways often.

No comments: